EXP 1

Thursday, March 22, 2018

IMAGES OF COMPLETE MODEL, SECTIONS, AND PROGRESS

Let us start with my first model which was developed for a section sketch called the 'redeemer', but back then I did not get the right idea for this assignment. For more information on this model please refer to my first-week class work. 

Then I switched my client and developed a new model, with a rectangular underground space.

I then further developed my model based on the feedback from my tutor, also added a terrain to make the model more interesting. 

Here are a series of images of my current, developed model. 
stair 1
 stair 2


 above ground overview
 above ground display area with display objections. 

 outlook and Gucci workshop. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

Proof of attendance  Real-time images, relating to the theory  inspired by the author of Space, Time and Architecture (1941), which ...